Affordable and professional washing machine repair in Santa Barbara, Goleta,Isla Vista, Hope Ranch, Montecito, Summerland and Carpinteria.
We offer repair, service, installation of many kinds of washing machines including, top load and front loading, residential and commercial, foreign and domestic.
Brands we serve: Kenmore, Sears, Whirlpool, Kitchen Aid, Roper, GE, Maytag, Amana, Speed Queen, Frigidaire, Fisher and Paykel, LG, Samsung Electrolux, Duet, Neptune, Calipso.
Need a washing machine repair? Mesa appliance Service can help!
Call us (805) 248-5707 for same day washer machine and dryer repair.
Our repair service company specializes in washing machines repair in Sanat Barbara area,as well in Isla Vista, Goleta, Montecito, Summerland and Carpinteria. If you have a broken Kitchenaid, Whirlpool, GE, Maytag or Frigidaire clothes washer , call us for fast and affordable washing machine repair.Whether your washing machine’s deterent dispenser is broken, the unit is not draining properly, it will not spin or it stops in mid-cycle, our appliance repair technician will always arrive at your home within hours to fix it for you.
Your washer could develop many kinds of problems. We could fix it for you for less, or if you want to know how to fix it, you will probably need to know about the commonest problems, your appliance can develop:
- No water comming in your GE washer, due to failed water valve, clogged filter,kinked inlet hoses,tripped waterlevel switch. Please make sure that both hot and cold water valves are turned on before you call our appliance repair company.
- Your Maytag washing machine has no agitation or/and your LG washer won’t spin, when failed: motor, transmission, belt, coupling, brakes, agitator, loosed wires or quick connections, control board or timer, door latch or lid switch, drain pump or water valve etc. If your washing machine is a front load type made by: Whirlpool, Maytag, Frigidaire, Electrolux, LG, GE, Kenmore, Sears, Duet, Neptune you could have the problem with the spin if the drain pump filter is clogged. It is fairly easy to clean the filter. You could do it yourself, or please call our appliance service (805)248-5707 and we do this job for you.
- Your Kenmore washing machine could develope a leak, because of overflow or broken connections and hoses. It could be helpful if you could tell when it leaks; if it leaks at the beginning of the cycle-than check both inlet hoses and water valves. If you have old rubber ones consider to put new stainless still flexible and more durable hoses.if it leaks at the end of the cycle – the clogged house system could be the problem, so you need a plumber not an appliance repair technician.
- If there is an error code flashing on your Whirlpool washing’s machine display, it is easy to pinpoint the problem, just refer to the appliance repair manual. You can get a service manual or wiring diagram online or through manufacturer.
- All front load washers including LG, Samsung, Electrolux, Frigidaire, Kenmore will be noisy or will not go to the final extra spin cycle due to poor alignment and excessive vibration. Keep in mind that your old washer made by Whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore,Sears, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Amana, GE is usually designed and bult to be more reliable and last longer than the new ones. So in most cases it is economical to repair them then to buy a new appliance. We will give you a written estimate and honest advise so you could make an intelligent descision on whether to repair the old washer or get a new one.
When you need a professional washer & dryer repair please call (805) 248-5707
Many times we asked two questions:
What is the best brand? and What is the difference between front load washing machines and top load washers.
Based on our experience we think that the best washer is any old one, made in USA!
Front load washers are more complex than top load washing machines. They have more electronics, control boards, internal monitoring systems and so on. Fron load washing machines cost at least twice more compare to top loads washers. Prepair to see an appliance repair technician more often and to spend more on repair or spare parts.
Front loads washers have more options, they use less water and electicity. During the spin cylcle they extract water so your cloths are almost dry and you save on electricity because you don’t need to run dryer too long. Front loaders washers don’t damage your cloths during agitation cycle as top load washing machines do.
If you are in Santa Barbara, Goleta,Isla Vista, Hope Ranch, Montecito,Summerland or Carpinteria please call us (805) 248-5707 to schedule an appointment for appliance repair service.