Refrigerator repair in Santa Barbara, Goleta, Hope Ranch, Montecito, Summerland and Carpinteria kinds of refrigeration system we repair and serve: domestic and commercial refrigerators, free standing or built-in, side-by-syde, freezer on the bottom or on the top: residential and commercial freezers, walk in coolers, ice makers and ice machines, under counter, freestanding and walk in wine coolers.
Call us 805 248 5707 if your Kenmore refrigerator, Sears fridge, GE appliance, Monogram built in refrigerator, Viking professional fridge, Hot Point, Profile, Arctica, Whirlpool, Sub Zero refrigerator, Kitchen Aid, Maytag, U-line ice machine, Amana, Jenn Air, Frigidaire, Electrolux, LG, Traulsen commercial, Beverage Air cooler , True freezer is broken.
Need refrigerator servicing? Our appliance repair company can help!
Whether your refrigerator is not cooling properly, the doors are not closing or the ice maker is broken , our professional appliance repair technician will always arrive at your home within hours to repair your refrigerator.
Refrigerator or freezer is ussually the most expensive and important appliance in your home. If you feel like something wrong with you Kenmore, Sub Zero, Whirlpool, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Jenn Air, Traulsen, Thermador, Viking, if milk get spoiled, ice cream is soft, an exesive condensation is present, if there is a leak or it runs all the time,you need to call for appliance repair service. Keep in mind that minor unsolved problems could lead to huge repair bills when sealed system or compressor is damaged. Apart from repair related expenses think about health of your loved ones. If the themperature inside a fresh food section is not between 37-42F,and in a freezer is warmer than 0-5F , maybe your food is not safe to eat. When you need a fast professonal repair or service of your refrigerator, freezer, wine cooler or ice machine please consider Mesa Appliance repair company as the first choice. We offer competitive price to fix your appliance. Same day service and fast affordable repair make us one of the best appliance repair company in Goleta, Isla Vista, Hope Ranch, Santa Barbara, Montecito, Summerland and Carpinteria.We do repair many brands of refrigerators and freezers domestic and foreign, built in or free standing, residential or commercial including Whirlpool, Jen Air, Kitchen Aid, Maytag, Hot Point, True, Beverage Air, Traulsen, Kenmore, Sears, Frigidaire, Electrolux, LG, GE, Viking, Thermador, Monogram, Profile, Sub Zero, Amana etc.
If you live in Santa Barbara, Goleta,Isla Vista, Hope Ranch, Montecito,Summerland, Carpinteria and need to schedule an appointment to fix your refrigerator, freezer, wine cooler, ice maker please call us for service today. 805 248 5707
If you would like to know how to repair a refrigerator the following common problems could be helpful.
- When compressor gets overheated because of dirty condenser coils or failed condenser fan motor,a protective start relay gets fried- refrigerator does not get cold or run all the time.
- When self defrost system does not work due to: failed defrost timer or control board, defrost high themperature limit or heating element-an ice built up is visible in the evaporator coils area.It is not enough just to get rid of the ice by mannualy defrosting
your refrigerator with a heater or by turning your fridge off for a day, because the ice will be back in a week. The failed part needs to be replaced. Though sometimes if we forgot to close a door of the refrigerator the ice buld up could be around the evaporator coils as well. In this case a manual defrost mentioned befor will help, just be extrimely careful with evaporator coils while defrosting your fridge or better to unplug your appliance for 24 hours and leave the doors open.
- When evaporator fan motor inside your refrigerator does not run, there is no air circulation and freezer section is cold but fresh food section is warm; broken motor, wires, door switch or control board are possile to blame.The same is not true for dual refrigeration systems when we have independant fresh food and freezer sections such in Sub Zero, Traulsen, True etc.
- Doors suppose to close freely by itself and gaskets should have no damage. Though your new GE, Samsung, LG, Maytag, Jenn Air, Kitchen Aid refrigerator with so called french double doors, will not closed by itself and you need to double check them every time.
- Your appliance makes an unussual noise if condenser motor, evaporator motor, compressor, timer are broken, It is not just inconvenient to have constant unussual noise in your hause, we advise you to call for service as soon as possible, to prevent more costly problems.
- Leak could occure when plastic tubing has cracks,water vale or ice maker are malfunction, door or door gasket has problem, defrost or sealed system are failed.
Before you call us:
Check if the power goes to the refrigerator, condenser coils are clean and/or vacumed. Do not turn your reffrigerator or freezer off unless you think it unsafe. Refrigerator must be running 12 to 24 hours before we do the repair, because it helps to diagnose the problem and fix it fast. Mesa Appliance Service specializes in refrigerator freezer repair in Sanata Barbara, Goleta, Isla Vista, Montecito, Summerland and Carpinteria.If you need refrigerator, freezer, wine cooler, ice machine service, call 805 248 5707 for fast and affordable fridge repair.